Spider 9900 II Badminton Racket
- Frame of the racket is made of 30T+40T High modulus graphite with 46T high modulus graphite rod makes it strong.
- Suitable for all players at Advanced
- The frame adopts a hexagonal frame structure which brings extremely high wind breaking effect through aerodynamic principle, effectively reduce wind resistance. 46T high modulus graphite, which have stronger resistance of torsion and explosive force.
- Graphene Technology, Graphene is formed by a thin layer of carbon atoms, which connects each other to a hexagonal ring, then connected to form a honeycomb plane. Graphene is the world’s thinnest and most rigid Nano materials, representing the world’s leading scientific and technological crystallization.
- Attractive Bag will be provided for free with this racket.